The Consortium team provides a unique consultancy physiotherapy service for Hull & East Yorkshire. All of our staff already work as regional specialist physiotherapists within the NHS. We bring together a combination of lower limb, upper limb and spinal physiotherapists into the private setting.
Each of us work in clinics alongside Hull's leading surgeons within the key areas of musculoskeletal medicine. We bring a forward thinking and innovative approach that allows patients to access higher levels of physiotherapy care. Our ethos is focused on honesty with the intention of dispelling traditional myths.
We aim to educate and empower our patients and if possible teach them to manage their condition as independently as possible. We aim for high success rates with a low average number of visits. We are regularly used as a second opinion service.
As well as specialising in the management of complex musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries we provide access to specialists in rehabilitation for neurological conditions including stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons and spinal cord injuries. The clinic is wheelchair accessible with private parking.
All our physio TEAM have additional qualifications over and above the standard BSc in physiotherapy
THE CONSORTIUM physiotherapy CLINIC
Our recently refurbished physiotherapy clinic has been designed to a high standard to provide a relaxing environment with the aim of a best possible experience for the patients of Hull and East Yorkshire. On arrival you will be greeted by a private secure car park aiding a hassle free journey. A spacious comfortable wait room has been designed with home comforts such as television and wifi available. The comfortable relaxed atmosphere has been extended throughout the clinic into the physio assessment and treatment rooms to ensure the best possible outcomes.
Meet the Team
Our team is a consortium of highly specialised physiotherapists. This provides you with the opportunity to access higher levels of care with better outcomes. We cater for all areas of physiotherapy including spinal, upper and lower limb conditions. We also provide specialists in all aspects of neurological rehabilitation and physiotherapy. We are the only provider of this unique model of physiotherapy care within the Hull and East Yorkshire region. To read through the biographies of our team members please use the link below.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- MANAGEMENT OF COMPLEX MUSCULO-SKELETAL PROBLEMS INCLUDING SPINAL, UPPER AND LOWER LIMB
- MANUAL AND EXERCISE THERAPY
- SPECIALISTS IN ACUTE & CHRONIC BACK PAIN AND SPINAL CONDITIONS
- VIDEO SUPPORTED MOVEMENT ANALYSIS AND FEEDBACK
- COGNITIVE FUNCTIONAL THERAPY
- STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING GUIDANCE
- MANAGEMENT OF CHRONIC PAIN
- SPORTS INJURIES
- ACUTE INJURY MANAGEMENT
- RUNNING INJURY SPECIALISTS
- SECOND OPINION SPECIALISTS
- DETAILED REPORTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR GP
- ACCESS TO IMAGING INCLUDING MRI, X-RAY AND ULTRASOUND
- JOINT INJECIONS INCLUDING STEROID, OSTENIL AND SYNVISC
- REHABILITATION TO HIGH LEVELS OF SPORT
- GYM BASED REHABILITATION POST SURGERY
- REGIONAL SPECIALIST IN ACL REHAB
- ACCESS TO CONSULTATIONS WITH ORTHOPAEDIC AND NEUROSURGEONS
- FLEXIBLE APPOINTMENTS INCLUDING WEEKEND AND EVENING AVAILABILITY
Therapeutic massage for...
- SPORTS MASSAGE
- DEEP TISSUE
- STIFFNESS, SORENESS, STRESS
- PAIN RELIEF
Management of complex neurological conditions including...
- STROKE REHAB
- MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS
- SPINAL CORD INJURIES
- BRAIN INJURIES
- MOBILITY DIFFICULTIES
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT on 01482 847705
Please call and speak to our administrator between 09.00 and 19.00 seven days a week for appointments or with any queries you may have. We will try our best to answer all calls immediately, however when this is not possible we will aim to return your answer phone message within the hour. Alternatively you can fill out an online contact form using the various CONTACT US buttons on our homepage and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
FINDING THE consortium CLINIC
our blog content
- Jul 9, 2017 Are you in need of a modern approach to manage your persistent lower back pain? Jul 9, 2017
- Apr 2, 2017 PART TWO - Managing load to avoid injury: How to not wrap yourself up in cotton wool Apr 2, 2017
- Feb 12, 2017 PART ONE - Managing load to avoid injury: Is it right to wrap yourself up in cotton wool? Feb 12, 2017
- Jan 22, 2017 Back pain during sitting? Will spending money on a fancy new desk chair help? Jan 22, 2017
- Dec 7, 2016 'Runners' Knee Dec 7, 2016
- Nov 13, 2016 Do lumbar disc protrusions heal on their own accord? Nov 13, 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- Aug 1, 2016 Consortium Steroid Injection Patient Information Aug 1, 2016
- May 24, 2016 Our staff May 24, 2016
- Jan 28, 2016 So you have back pain - do you actually need a MRI? Jan 28, 2016
- Jan 13, 2016 Chronic pain cycle Jan 13, 2016
- Dec 24, 2015 Tissue Regulation Dec 24, 2015
- September 2015